Hi everyone, trust you are all well. We recently returned to church services and we have done very well maintaining the COVID-19 rules. In saying this, please allow me to remind us all that the social distancing rules still apply for future church services.
Here are a few reminders…
• It is vitally important we remember to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from the nearest person at all times. This includes lining up outside the church as the service is about to commence as well when we exit the premises after a church service has finished.
• Please keep in mind only immediate family members can be seated together. Please keep 3 chair spaces between yourself and non immediate family members.
• When church finishes, it is suggested we all make our way out of the church premises using the exit door which is to the left of the entrance door as you exit the building. Again please be aware to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters apart from all non immediate family members.
• Please keep your hands clean by using the sanitiser provided.
• Please refrain from physical contact such as a greeting kiss, shaking hands and hugging.
• Our first morning service starts at 8:30 am and will finish before 9:30 am. We ask if everyone could leave very soon after the first service to avoid overcrowding as people begin to attend the second church service.
• Our second church service now starts at 10:00am.
• There are no children’s services until further notice.
• There are no evening services until further notice.
• No need to pre book or register for church services. The balance we had last at Sunday’s attendance worked very well. As we now have an overflow auditorium with big screen and speakers, people will be able comfortably participate in the full church service from the second auditorium. Please note, the early bird catches the worm, it is possible, late arrivals may be requested to be seated in the overflow auditorium if sufficient seating is unavailable in main auditorium.
• At this stage, communion as well tea and coffee will not be provided due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
• If you are experiencing any symptoms or feel unwell we ask that you please stay home.
So after the very lengthy update, here are the things we can do. Let us come together in one accord 1.5 meters apart with clean sanitised hands and worship God together.
God bless you all, Rob, Chantal and the leadership team of LCCC.